Horse And Sense In Andalusia
¿What can I learn about myself through Andalusian horses?
Take A Journey Towards Your Inner Self With The Myth Of The Spanish Horse.
If you would like to get to know Andalusia and you like horses, or you are curious to get to know them better, Horse and Sense will provide you with a unique experience. An experience where the horses will teach you about your personality, and the aspects of it that you can enhance in order to enjoy a full and happy life.
A MAGICAL HOLIDAY………
This week includes arrival on a Sunday afternoon and departure the following Sunday and includes:
- Horsense Spain seminars with Carmen Valenzuela
¿What do Spanish horses say about my personality?
- Accommodation in charming farmhouses
- Visits to the ancient cities of Sevilla and Cordoba
- Visit to the famous show at the Royal School of Equestrian Art in Jerez
- Visit to Doñana National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Trail riding
- Hiking in a Natural Park in Cordoba
- Visits to famous Andalusian Horse studs
- Visit to an Olive oil mill – Spain is the world's largest olive oil producer
- Homemade meals accompanied with fine wines from the Montilla Morilles of Cordoba and Jerez (sherry).
Find out 'Why with Spanish Horses'?
* Schedules subject to change for organisational reasons
Transfer to Hacienda Dos Olivos – an organic olive grove situated 20 minutes
from the National Doñana Park.
Evening and dinner with seasonal local products.
HORSENSE Spain SEMINAR given by Carmen Valenzuela and the Spanish Horses of Hacienda Dos Olivos.
Find out more about these seminars.
- AM: Horsense Seminar 1st Session
- PM: Horsense Seminar 2nd Session Evening at Hacienda Dos Olivos with dinner and flamenco dancing
Evening at Hacienda Dos Olivos with dinner and flamenco dancing
Day 3: ROYAL SCHOOL OF EQUESTRIAN ART IN JEREZ AND SEVILLE
- AM: Show of the dancing horses at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- PM: Visit to Seville, a tour of the historical centre and the Cathedral. Lunch consists of tapas at a typical tavern.
Transfer to Cordoba and dinner at a delightful country house.
Day 4: TRAIL RIDE IN THE MOUNTAINS OF CORDOBA, THE CITY AND SPANISH HORSES
- AM: 3 hour trail ride in the beautiful mountains of Sierra Morena in Cordoba, enjoying the scenery and nature of what Andalusia can give. This is an opportunity to ride with awareness and confidence. Arrival at a Spanish horse stud called Yeguada Almuzara.
- PM: A delicious lunch typical from this area and tasting of fine wines of Montilla-Moriles, a sweet wine. Horsense seminar – 3rd session. A visit to the stunning Mosque of Cordoba and the Jewish Quarter.
Free time for shopping.
Transfer to the Southern Province of Subbética Natural Park in Cordoba
Dinner and overnight at Cortijo Vargas in Cabra (Córdoba), where the Andalusian horses and bulls of Benitez Cubero are bred.
Day 5: NATURAL HORSEMANSHIP AND OLIVE OIL
- AM: Guided tour of the Sierra de Cabra where the famous livestock of Andalusian Horses of the Camacho Benitez family live. From birth, these horses are handled with calm and confidence by their handler and trainer Mieke Bastianen with natural horsemanship methods. Together in the environment in which they grow up, they become the finest dressage horses at international level.
Horsense seminar – 4th session
- PM: A country lunch at the stud. After lunch a visit to Zuheros (according to National Geographic, it is the prettiest village in Andalusia) and an oil mill where the best olive oils in the world are produced by the prestigious Designation of Origin of Baena. Transfer to Hacienda Dos Olivos and dinner.
Day 6: DOÑANA NATIONAL PARK AND THE VILLAGE OF EL ROCIO
- AM: Horsense seminar – 5th session
- PM: Visit to Doñana National Park considered a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, with high biodiversity and where semi wild horses are found. A mouth watering dinner in the village of El Rocío.
Day 7: SEVILLE
After breakfast, transfer to Sevilleairport, If you would like to know more about the Horsense seminars
and the places that you will be visiting, please click on the following:
Yeguada Camacho Benitez
The town of Zuheros and Olive Oil Mill
- Accommodation (double occupancy)
- All meals
- Refreshments, soft drinks/beer with lunch, wine with dinner
- English speaking guides that are expert in their knowledge of the region
- All Transfers by bus associated with the programme
- All local taxes
- Entrance fees to monument, shows and National Park and oil mill, associated with the programme
- Third party insurance
¿WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- All airfares, taxis, personal, medical and travel insurance and associated transfers.
- Any additional activities or catering not arranged by the organisation
- Optional extras, cost of transfers (taxis), entrance fees, bar bill, tips not included.
Prices in Euros*
(-10% discount for EAHAE members and Centered Riding®)
- 2350€ euros per person for group of 8 or more
- 2820€ euros per person for group of 5 or more
- 3660€ euros per person for group for group of 2 or 3
Available on request all year round
Whatever your interests, we are happy to advise or organise similar activities or trips that would personally suit you.
Johanna Beattie Batista:
Carmen Valenzuela Rubia: